We support the development of learning healthcare systems that integrate clinical practice, large scale data and advanced analytics in a cycle of continuous improvement by:
- Systematically gathering real-world data about patients’ treatment, experience and outcomes within the setting of routine care
- Collating and providing access to large scale data in a format that is analysis-ready
- Using advanced analytics to derive generalisable evidence and provide critical insights into healthcare delivery
- Developing data-driven tools that make these insights actionable by clinicians and patients when they are making decisions about their care
- Implementing tools to support personalised decision making by clinicians and patients at the point of care
- Gathering data to manage the quality, safety and efficiency of care delivery, underpin research, and generate new insights that can continuously improve decision-making by clinicians and patients
Our focus is on answering the research questions necessary to achieve these goals and seeking solutions that can be implemented at scale across the health and care system.