The foundations of your career
Our Masters programmes promote innovation and excellence and provide a strong foundation for ambitious and talented people planning careers in health data science.
We partner with leading universities to offer places on courses to prepare graduates with health, life and quantitative science degrees to become effective members of multi-disciplinary teams.
Places are highly sought after with successful applicants having up to 100 per cent of their course fees paid and also receiving stipend for accommodation and living expenses.
Our programmes are enabling students to hugely enhance their skills and knowledge and enhancing their future prospects.
The 2021 courses include:
- MSc in Digital Health, University of Bristol
- MSc in Health Data Science, University of Exeter
- MSc in Precision Medicine, Genomics and Analytics, University of Leeds
- MSc in Health Data Science, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- MPhil Population Health Sciences, University of Cambridge
Full course details are available from the universities and for other information please contact Learn@HDRUK.ac.UK.
COVID-19: Share your knowledge and expertise
Find out how you can contribute your knowledge to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.