Our Alumni Network is a lively forum to enable early-career health data scientists to meet peers, find collaborators, get advice and learn about career opportunities.
This network is made up of HDR UK’s trainees comprising fellows, PhD students, Master’s students, and interns.
The objectives of the network are:
- To recognise alumni achievements and contributions to HDR UK
- To successfully employ the expertise and contributions of alumni to further HDR UK’s work
- To support both academic and career advancement of its members
- To serve as the coordinating and communications link between alumni and HDR UK
- To foster an enduring interest in and loyalty to HDR UK
- To support HDR UK in its efforts to improve the institution.
- network members
- Programme of personalised 1-to-1 career support events including CV advice and interview practice
- Upcoming mentorship scheme supported by Academy of Medical Sciences
- Outreach programme to promote HDR UK training opportunities
- User-led design of future training endeavours
How the Alumni Network Benefits Our Partners
“We are delighted to work with HDR and their alumni network to find great, diverse and thought leading data scientists in health data. The Black Internship Programme in particular is a great program to help with our client's diversity programs as well as being a strong talent pool.”
Gail Kniveton, CEO, Pop Science