Our PhD programme has been set up to champion scientific excellence and to address the needs of the health data science sector by ensuring it has highly talented early-stage scientists whose skills span three fundamental areas: statistical, computational and health sciences.
- students recruited from a wide-range of quantitative subject backgrounds
- million (£) funding pool
How we are delivering
- Leveraging specialist knowledge to develop self-directed projects ranging in scope from electronic health records to clinical trails for mental health conditions
- Trail-blazing training for these graduate leaders to seamlessly traverse academic, health and business sectors
- Confirmed Subject Matter Experts leading to secured internships with world-leading health organisations
- Championing novel and inclusive STEM recruitment practices
Our core team
The team that oversees the PhD programme consists of leading experts in disciplines including theoretical physics, computer science, mathematics and statistics, applied mathematics and biochemistry.
Preparing for leadership team
Fund a PhD or become a Training Partner
If you are interested in funding a PhD student or becoming a training partner, please contact the PhD team