As part of this new structure, we are delighted to announce the members of the team:
- Andrew Morris, Institute Director
- Alison Hopkinson, Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Director of Delivery
- David Seymour, Director of Infrastructure and Services
- Emily Jefferson, Chief Technology Officer (joining November 2022)
- Rhoswyn Walker, Director of Strategy
- Amanda White, Director of Communications and Policy
- Cassie Smith, Head of Legal, Trust and Ethics
- Gerry Reilly, Special Technology Advisor
A new role of Chief Scientist and Deputy Director is currently being advertised.
The leadership team will work closely with the HDR UK Board as part of our governance arrangements, leaders across the scientific and infrastructure community and with HDR UK’s partners.
Andrew Morris, HDR UK Director, said:
“I am very pleased to be making this announcement and to be embarking on the next phase of the Institute’s development.
“These changes put us in an excellent position to move forward as a single UK wide Institute with a clear vision, a strong future strategy and a focused leadership team with the expertise, passion and drive to fulfil our ambitions.
“The combination of skills and expertise across the senior leadership team will be invaluable in helping us to work in partnership with leadership colleagues across our partner organisations throughout the UK and to delivering our mission to unite the UK’s health data to make discoveries that improve people’s lives.”