These Masters programmes will start in September 2020 or 2021, and have been funded to deliver a three-year student intake.
- MSc in Digital Health, University of Bristol
- MSc in Health Data Science, University of Exeter
- MSc in Precision Medicine: Genomics and Analytics, University of Leeds
- MSc in Health Data Science, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- MSc in Health Data Science, Queens University Belfast (starting 2021)
- MPhil Population Health Sciences, University of Cambridge
A further two programmes starting in September 2020 have been supported by HDRUK in partnership with DataLab:
For further information about these programmes, please contact the host institutions.
COVID-19: Share your knowledge and expertise
Find out how you can contribute your knowledge to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.