Why join our network?
By joining our network, you will help ensure that our work has the trust and confidence of patients, public, practitioners.
How much you choose to get involved is entirely up to you, and as we grow the number of opportunities available, we’ll help you find the opportunity that best fits you.
Angela Coulter, Chair of HDR UK Public Advisory Board:
“HDR UK aims to ensure that health data science produces results that are accessible to and valued by the public, so there’s never been a more important time to get involved.”
By joining our network, you will:
- Be invited to an online ‘Introduction to HDR UK’ session to find out more about the organisation and how you’ll be playing a vital role in our community
- Receive emails with information on new opportunities to get involved
- Get our monthly newsletter ‘HIVE’ straight to your inbox
- Receive invites to local and national events across HDR UK
- Be invited to online and virtual events to meet other members of the network
- Receive bespoke training and support to carry out any roles you take on
- Have your chance to shape and influence the growing and exciting field of health data research and know you’re making a difference
Remember, you don’t need to be pro-access when it comes to health data to get involved. It’s important that we hear from a range of people with a mix of thoughts and opinions – all we ask is that you are respective of the views of others and are interested in this area of work.
Sign up today and make a difference!
This simple form should take you about 5 minutes to complete and the information you provide will enable us to send opportunities that might be of interest to you.
We’re always happy to help so if you have any questions or would prefer send your details in a different way, please call us on 07597 55267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields marked with an * are required.
Learn more about HDR UK and how we involve patients and the public by watching the recording of our ‘Involve to Improve: how we work with patients and the public’ event below:
Opportunities to Get Involved
We’re committed to growing the impact patients and members of the public have in the development of our work and key decision making.
Involvement and Engagement Guiding Principles
To achieve our desired outcomes, the following Guiding Principles have been developed with patients, members of the public, staff members, members of our Public Advisory Board and others experts...
Public Advisory Board Impact
Our vision and strategy can only be achieved if the public has trust and confidence in the use of health data for research and innovation. To support this, the Public Advisory Board, who have been...