The EHDEN Academy offers a diverse and ever-growing range of free online courses on the latest tools, skills and methodologies for working with real-world data to generate real-world evidence
Its mission is to provide quality education for the open science community at scale – helping ensure 21st-century tools are being used for 21st-century research that will ultimately improve patient treatment across Europe.
The academy builds originated in the European Health Data & Evidence Network (EHDEN) IMI2 project and its collaboration with the Observational Health Data Science and Informatics (OHDSI).
It aims to be a resource for all those who generate and use data, work with it technically (eg ETL and mapping), and are involved in methodological development and the use of standardised analytical tools, in particular within the OHDSI framework.
EHDEN offers you the chance to:
- Benefit from free on-demand online training developed by the OHDSI and EHDEN community
- Learn directly with recognised international experts who are contributing to improved patient care and outcomes
- Discover the latest methods and tools for observational research via the OHDSI framework in your organisation
- Share and develop your ideas with an interdisciplinary group of learners
- Prepare to participate in worldwide research and study-a-thons
- Learn from internationally acknowledged instructors and educators.
An impressive 93% of participants rated their EHDEN experience as good to excellent.
Join up here to start learning.