Invitation to Tender: Strategic delivery support for HDR UK Talent & Training Strategy
9 April 2020
Requirement: strategic and programme delivery support for the Health Data Research UK national talent and training programme.
We are looking for a supplier that can provide the expertise and skills to rapidly established the delivery approaches required to effectively implement our Talent & Training strategy.
We anticipate that this will be one individual (though we will consider teams if necessary) who will work closely with the HDR UK Executive Team and Director of Learning and Development, to achieve the following outputs:
- Assessment and option design for innovative interdisciplinary training
- Develop and implement and integrated talent management approach across the Institute- Leveraging the skills and expertise across all HDR UK partners.
- Develop and establish the Fellows succession plan
- Credible approach to meeting the requirements
- Proven expertise of delivering against the requirements listed (including previous talent and training capabilities)
- Previous experience in developing and operating similar strategic training delivery programmes, ideally within a national organization.
- Proactive, self-starter
- Value for money – noting our public sector funders, we operate for the public good.
It is anticipated that the majority of the work will be delivered remotely using video conferencing facilities.
Tender response format
Please provide by 4 p.m. on the 17 April 2020 to Enquiries@hdruk.ac.uk
- A 4-5-page proposal outlining:
- Your proposed approach to meeting our requirements
- Up to 2-3 case-studies of past relevant work
- A project plan
- The key delivery risks and how you will mitigate these
- A half-page CV for each proposed team member
- 2 reference contacts for comparable work
- Total cost and day rate (clearly stating VAT) stating any appropriate discounts for public sector clients