Editors for Futures
We require additional support (project-led) with video editing for our Continuous Professional Development programmes, for our virtual learning environment, Health Data Research Futures.
We are looking for up to 10 freelance video editors to:
- Edit bite sized educational videos from 3-10 minutes in length for our learning platform. This could include:
- Editing together best live takes to create a flowing video experience
- Making improvements to the quality of green screen backgrounds
- Creating supporting graphics from Subject Matter Expert (SME) supplied PowerPoint decks
- Creating, packaging and delivering finished videos from these assets
- Applying feedback and amendments from colleagues and SMEs to these videos
What you need to succeed
- Strong experience in similar role
- Good video editing skills (Premiere pro, Davinci resolve, or Final cut)
- Proven ability to deliver on time
- Willingness to ask for clarification early, to avoid delays
- Ability to SCORM wrap completed videos
- Experience with Camtasia
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work as an active part of a team
You will work within the Capacity Building team with a dotted line to the central communications team to ensure consistency with the wider HDR UK communication strategy and brand.
HDR UK is headquartered in London at the Gibbs Building, 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE. However, it is anticipated that services will be delivered remotely unless expressly requested as part of a specific project under this proposed agreement.
Scope of Work
The work will include (but does not guarantee and is not limited to): editing 3-6 bite-sized videos per month.
BHF Data Science Centre Deputy Director
Applications close 7 March 2023
Purpose of this post: At HDR UK, we employ talented individuals who bring unique skills and experience to support our vision and benefit the whole team. We are looking for an exceptional and...
Senior Software Engineer / Research Software Engineer
Applications close 28 January 2023
Purpose of the post HDR UK requires the services of an experienced Software Engineer to develop the next phase of its flagship Innovation Gateway ( www.healthdatagateway.org ) and associated...