Purpose of the post
HDR UK requires the services of an experienced Scrum Master to lead the next stage of the HDR Innovation Gateway and associated services. The role will involve managing the delivery of all assets for the Gateway. This includes software development, external integrations and the content hosted by the Gateway. Manage and co-ordinate the expectations of multiple interested parties with different requirements and timelines. Lead the Scrum Development team. Liaise and manage all dependencies across the external Trusted Research Environments, Hubs and Alliance Partners. This role will learn from and build upon the work of HDR UK.
- Leading end-to-end delivery across multiple teams by prioritising around business value and validating benefits with customers
- Using metrics effectively to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in teams’ processes, and to capture the effectiveness of changes
- Exemplary management of stakeholders through proactive communication and exception handling
- Tailoring facilitation techniques to achieve great outcomes from challenging situations
- Application of Agile approaches to build collaborative, cross-functional teams delivering value to the business
- Using Agile techniques to start teams from scratch with a clear approach for building backlogs, establishing delivery cadence and managing finances
- Define acceptance criteria and validate the product delivery for robust implementation.
- Documenting and approving designs in Confluence
- Helping the CTO maintain a technical roadmap and sprint plan with delivery organisations
- Working with Hubs & Alliance members on their roadmaps and how they align with the Gateway
- Working closely with HDR UK internal units for defining roadmaps for 2021-23 deliverables
- Running regular design workshops Occasional software solution prototyping and development of PoCs
- Working in conjunction with a split team between internal and external resources
Team working & management responsibility:
- Managing the Scrum Team
- Working with Product Owner and Business Analysts for user story specifications
- Working with UAT teams for agreement on specifications
BHF Data Science Centre – Imaging Theme Lead
Applications close 25 May 2021
Primary base could be anywhere in the UK, but must be willing and able to travel to London and elsewhere (mainly UK) in connection with the role
Main responsibilities Provide leadership to bring together research, clinical, imaging and data science networks, professional societies, NHS organisations, patients, public, industry and wider...
Project Manager – Data Access
Applications close 24 May 2021
HDR UK Offices, Health Data Research UK, Gibbs Building, 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE
Overview of the role and main responsibilities One of the main priorities for Health Data Research UK and the UK Health Data Research Alliance is to encourage and facilitate widespread access to...