Purpose of the post
This is an exciting and unique opportunity in one of the most dynamic sectors in the UK. You will be a key member of HDR UK, working as part of the Gateway team.
As our Gateway Content & Community Lead, you’ll play a central role in the development and growth of this initiative. This is role will be an excellent opportunity if you are looking to put your stamp on creating a brand new engaged community of innovators that will fast track health research.
The role of the Gateway Content and Community lead will be to:
- help to promote awareness of the Gateway across different professional networks to create an engaged and diverse community of contributors, who can all play a part in sharing the rich content that will make the Gateway an indispensable resource for health data.
- be responsible for moderating content and discussion (ensuring GDPR requirements are met)
- be responsible for maintaining content across the Gateway and community platform Discourse
- be responsible for maintaining help and information for the Gateway
- promote an open and vibrant forum for the exchange of ideas and sharing of expertise and experience
Associate Director, Health Data Research UK-Turing PhD Programme in Health Data Science
The Health Data Research UK-Turing Wellcome PhD Programme in Health Data Science is a national PhD programme involving seven partner UK universities. Its mission is to provide an innovative...
Interim Communications Manager – International COVID-19 Data Research Alliance (ICODA)
HDR UK Offices, Health Data Research UK, Gibbs Building, 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE
Purpose of the post The Interim Communications Manager will lead the delivery of the communications plan for the International COVID-19 Data Research Alliance (ICODA). The key goals of the post...