Gateway Development - Phase 2
The Health Data Research Innovation Gateway is an application which will support researchers and innovators to discover and access data from the UK Health Data Research Alliance in a safe and responsible manner.
Phase 2 of development of the Gateway will see HDR UK identify a technology partner to design, deliver, operate and continually improve the Gateway.
Health Data Research UK is seeking a technology partner to design, deliver, operate and continually improve the Health Data Research Innovation Gateway.
The Gateway will act as a common portal through which researchers and innovators in academia, industry and the NHS can search for and request access to the health data held by members of the Alliance and the Hubs in Trusted Research Environments.
The selected technology partner will be responsible for designing, developing, operating and continually improving the Gateway through an agile co-development approach, working in partnership with HDR UK, the members of the Health Data Research Alliance and a broad community of stakeholders across academia, NHS and industry.
For full information on the call please download the specification. This includes information on how to express interest in being considered to undertake the work.
2. Download the Standard Selection Questionnaire
3. Download the Principles for Participation
4. Download the Metadata Specification (Minimum Viable Product)
Frequently Asked Questions
All supplier questions and responses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
A spreadsheet providing anonymised responses to all supplier questions will be updated on a regular basis.
Download Technology Partnership FAQs
Slides & recording of the Q&A webinar that took place on 31st October are available below:
Download the Q&A webinar slides
Watch the Q&A webinar recording
- 2pm, 31st October 2019 – Q&A Webinar
- 12pm, 8 November 2019 – Deadline for questions on expression of interest
- 12pm, 15 November 2019 – Deadline for submission of completed Standard Selection Questionnaire
- 12pm, 6 December 2019 – Deadline for questions on request for proposal
- 12pm, 13 December 2019 – Deadline for proposal submission
- 12pm, 15 January 2020 – Interviews