- Importance of data safety – Munisa Hashimi
- The health data landscape in the UK: HDR UK Alliance – Paola Quattroni
- What is a Trusted Research Environment? – Fatemeh Torabi & Utkarsh Agrawal
- Data standards for clinical data – Monica Jones & Ben Busby
- Data standards and workflow description with “omics” data
- Data standards and workflow description with imaging data
- Crossing with other public datasets
- Computational reproducibility
- Containerisation with Docker and Singularity
- How does cloud computing enable collaborative research? – Ted Laderas
- Deeper dive into the role of cloud computing in TREs and how data is securely analysed
- Audience feedback and questions
Reproducible Analytical Pipelines Webinar
Join HDR UK and DNAnexus for a free webinar on reproducible analytical pipelines.
The UK has a world leading health data infrastructure. This year the UK government and the National Health service have published information about new ways of working with this data to advance health services and knowledge of disease.
These reports, including the Goldacre report, point to the need for large datasets containing people’s health information to be held in Trusted Research Environments (TREs) and for data to be analysed using Reproducible Analytical Pipelines (RAPs) with software, analysis plans and outputs which are standardised so that they are interoperable and reproducible.
HDR UK are partnering with DNAnexus to demystify the concept of RAPs and provide an overview of some of the computational tools and methods that make building RAPs easier.
This webinar is aimed at researchers working with individual level patient/public data; epidemiologists, statisticians, clinical trials statisticians, health data analysts, human geneticists and data custodians including those with data in the UK Health Data Research Alliance. However, anyone interested in the topic is welcome to attend.
Interested in learning more about reproducibility? Find training on this as well as a range of other topics all for free on HDR UK Futures.
Meet the speakers
Data Access and Discovery – March 2023
16 March 2023 at 11:00 am
Come along to our first Data Access and Discovery Webinar of 2023 as we explore some of the data services and expertise on offer from two Health Data Research Hubs: Discover-NOW and PIONEER. The...
BHF Data Science Centre March Webinar
15 March 2023 at 1:00 pm
Join us for our March webinar.
HDR UK Multi-omics Cohorts Consortium NIP Insight Sharing Day
23 February 2023 at 9:30 am
To conclude the HDR UK Multi-omics Cohorts Consortium National Implementation Project, a virtual insight sharing day will be held on Thursday 23rd February 2023, 09:30am – 12:30pm. This event is...