- Director Professor Chris Yau
- Programme Academic Recruitment Claudia Carranza, of the Alan Turing Institute Business Team
The team that oversees the PhD programme consists of leading experts in disciplines including theoretical physics, computer science, mathematics and statistics, applied mathematics and biochemistry. They are:
- Miguel Bernabeu University of Edinburgh
- Ben Cairns University of Oxford
- Georgios Gkoutos University of Birmingham – staff page
- Vijay Tiwari Queens University Belfast
- Ioanna Manolopoulou University College London – staff page
- Ben Murton Alan Turing Institute
- Niels Peek University of Manchester – staff page
- Sylvia Richardson University of Cambridge – staff page
- Iain Styles University of Birmingham
- Paul Taylor University College London
- Catalina Vallejos University of Edinburgh – staff page
- Kirstie Whitaker Alan Turing Institute
- Angela Wood University of Cambridge.
PhD Programme overview
The HDRUK-Turing Wellcome PhD Programme promotes academic excellence and provides a superb route to a flourishing career in one of the most exciting fields of contemporary science.
A fully financed PhD programme including foundation year plus a doctoral thesis with one of seven leading UK universities.
The programme is for people who are interested in team working that combines statistical and computation skills to overcome challenges and find solutions in order to improve health and care.
Find out more
Sign up to receive regular information about what we are doing and if you have specific questions email email@example.com