The leadership programme and its syllabus are being guided by a multidisciplinary healthcare panel from a variety of disciplines within industry, academia and the NHS.
Between them they have extensive expertise and experience (in everything from engineering and clinical practice to commissioning and education) helping ensure that the programme can deliver the highest quality training and education. They are:
- Professor Peter Bannister, Executive Chair, Institution of Engineering and Technology Healthcare Sector, Chief Customer Success Officer, Mirada Medical and Honorary Professor, University of Birmingham
- Professor Alastair Denniston, Consultant Ophthalmologist/Research Lead for Ophthalmology, University Hospitals Birmingham NHSFT and Honorary Professor, University of Birmingham
- Dr Tahreema Matin, National Clinical Advisor for Education Reform, Health Education England (HEE)
- Dr Guy Gross, Chief Operating Officer, Teladoc Health
- Mark Avery, Director of Health Informatics, Eastern AHSN and Cambridge University Health Partners (CUHP), Operational Lead for ‘Gut Reaction’ – the Health Data Research Hub for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
- Professor Marc Vendrell, Personal Chair of Translational Chemistry and Biomedical Imaging, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Richard Mellanby, Professor of Comparative Medicine, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Elin Haf Davies, CEO, Aparito, Chair at Metabolic Support UK, Research Fellow, CASMI
- Dr Rebecca Sims, Research Fellow, Cardiff University
- Dr Victor Neduva, Senior Principal Scientist, MSD and Honorary Lecturer, Imperial College London
- Professor Kianoush Nazarpour, Reader in Biomedical Artificial Intelligence, School of Informatics, The University of Edinburgh