The programme is overseen by a team with unrivalled expertise in health data science.
- Director Chris Yau
- Associate Director Ioanna Manolopoulou
- Associate Director Max Little
- Doctoral and Internship Programme Manager Dona Reddiar
- Programme Director Talent and Training Sarah Cadman
- Academic Recruitment Manager at the Alan Turing Institute Jane Formston
The team that oversees the PhD programme consists of leading experts in disciplines including theoretical physics, computer science, mathematics and statistics, applied mathematics and biochemistry. They are:
- Miguel Bernabeu University of Edinburgh
- Ben Cairns University of Oxford
- Georgios Gkoutos University of Birmingham – staff page
- Vijay Tiwari Queens University Belfast
- Ioanna Manolopoulou University College London – staff page
- Niels Peek University of Manchester – staff page
- Sylvia Richardson University of Cambridge – staff page
- Iain Styles University of Birmingham
- Paul Taylor University College London
- Catalina Vallejos University of Edinburgh – staff page
- Kirstie Whitaker Alan Turing Institute
- Angela Wood University of Cambridge
PhD Programme overview
Our PhD programme is a platform to launch the careers of our future leaders in health data science. We are seeking ambitious researchers who wish to develop within the context of our national...
The HDR UK PhD Programme is structured to provide each student with the experience, training and supervision they need for an extraordinary career in health data science. They will not only...
We are currently recruiting for one more place on our 2022-23 PhD programme. If you are interested in applying, register below: Apply here If you’d like to register your interest for the 2023-24...