- Professor Ronan Lyons, Professor of Public Health, Swansea University
- Professor David Ford, Professor of Health Informatics, Swansea University
- Professor Mark Lawler, Chair in Translational Cancer Genomics, Queen’s University Belfast
Our partners are research institutions with strong, complementary strengths in public/population health and discovery science/precision medicine. A multi-disciplinary approach with collaboration at its core.
- Modernising Public Health Advancing health data science methodologies to conduct research at scale, utilising the vast amounts of multimodal data and expertise in Wales and Northern Ireland as a stepping-stone to UK-wide, statistically-powered, definitive studies to further cross-UK collaborations.
Principal Investigator: Ronan Lyons
- Enabling Precision Medicine Within our substantive site, we will interdigitate our diverse communities to form a linked information network to comprehensively capture, interrogate and accumulate data at scale, employing innovative platforms/algorithms in areas of research strength. Principal Investigator: Mark Lawler